Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The addiction called Facebook...

guys...
as i sit to write this blog, i am worried... 5-10 mins of chatting / playing / roaming / surfing /doing nothing on facebook will go up in ashes....!!! Nooooo... I cant think about it also.

I am constantly worried... My crops will wither in farmville, who will feed my chickens. What to do, where to search for a collectable...?? oh my god, I am an addict!!! (while writing just these 5 lines, i have already pressed Alt+Tab 22 times...) I know nothing productive in it, but still I have to visit FB atleast once a day. I cant live without it.

Shittttt... somehow I have started feeling very very ill, just like an addict who has been kept away from his source of addiction. I cant see, typew propoehrly, I dnt knoe wht i mn mwriituing.. i thiunk oi will fainint... OH GOD... that little Alt+Tab really saved me this time. Gosh, I just realised addicts often die of their addiction, but also just experienced (Alt+Tab) that addicts die if kept away from the (Alt+Tab) source of addiction too.

So no more shitty, crappy posts on this blog. Logging on to facebook, I have to save a life... my own.. (Alt+Tab)

RJ

1 comment:

  1. Dude....I think...of all the computer short cuts ALT+TAB is the most useful one and also the most amazing one!!!!
    U know its uses as well as I do.....Flipping thru the audit report and geojit and track all in a matter of millisecs.....

    And abt the addicts topic.....Well all i can say is...JOIN THE CREW!!!

    ReplyDelete